Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome to the Interweb!

Today is a defining moment in my life, one that will not soon be forgotten - I have created the first blog of my life. While it only took twenty one years of surfing the internet I finally have a blog to call my own! My name is Brian Harney. I like long walks on the beach, hand holding and nice shoes, but more importantly, I am currently a senior at Illinois State University, and hope to graduate school with a Bachelors degree in Political Science.

Bringing me to my first order of business - Purpose!

I have started this blog as a requirement for POL 312: Public Opinion. Our first assignment asks us to explore an issue of public concern. Moreover each student must find a topic their interested in and investigate public opinion on that issue from a historic standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment